Open and Ready to Serve You
The health and safety of our guests and teammates has always been our top priority. We would like you to know that we are continuously monitoring and assessing the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) situation and are taking important measures to keep our communities safe and secure.
We wanted to let you know that we are increasing our already high standards to make any of your automotive needs available without disruptions in your life. We are closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government health department and public health agencies.
We are committed to continue to give each and every one of our guests the level of service they are accustomed to and have taken following steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and well-being of our guests and teammates:
– Our teammates are dedicated to hand washing, between personal interactions, as many times as possible throughout the day.
– We are practicing “social distancing” and taking precautions to maintain at least a six-foot distance from each other and our
-We will be disinfecting our offices, waiting areas and restrooms every hour.
– We ask that all of our guests personally remove all personal belongings from vehicles at drop-off.
– We will clean and disinfect your vehicle after all repairs are completed prior to reuniting you with your car.
– For the convenience of our guests, we offer complimentary pick-up and delivery service of your vehicle for all our locations.
If we receive any additional updates that may impact your visits we’ll be sure to let you know.
Thank you for your business and support.